Prudential prides itself on being one of the most successful insurers in the UK. We have consciously elected to build our UK strategy around our core assets of financial strength, our brand, our multi-asset investment skills and longevity knowledge.
We’ve developed a wealth of new content on the Support for You site to help you get to grips with the post R-day world, as well as wider technical support:
- More technical facts and planning angles to help support your clients in this post R-Day world.
- Videos and literature to help support your business through transition.
- New Professional Development Centre, designed to help you satisfy your current gap-fill requirements.
- Helpful insight into Tax and Trusts.
The Prudential Retirement Account provides the control and flexibility to help you manage your client’s pension savings and withdrawal through a combined personal pension and drawdown plan. With more financial advisers choosing to make use of technology for efficiencies in their business, the Retirement Account comes with extensive online functionality and accessibility designed to make your life easier in keeping your client’s account aligned with their objectives, no matter how they change.
Our comprehensive technical factbase, the Oracle Technical Centre, covers a range of different topics and planning angles developed by our Technical Managers:
- Fact articles – your one stop shop for factual technical content covering a wide range of product categories.
- Planning articles – planning angles developed by our Technical Managers to allow you to engage with your clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Consultations – analysis of the proposed changes and implications for you and your clients.
Telephone: 08457 111 213
Prudential’s open architecture onshore bond is available on the Amber platform offering access to a wide universe of admissible assets within the platform. The Prudential Onshore Portfolio Bond provides the tax and trust planning benefits of an onshore bond combined with the integrated functionality and investment flexibility of the Amber platform.
Support for you:
Apply now on the Amber platform
Support for your client:
25 February 2020
19 February 2020
12 February 2020
6 February 2020