Providing FCA application support and FCA regulation assistance is one of our specialist areas and we are proud to have personally helped hundreds of Financial Advisers gain FCA authorisation over the years.
Our total commitment and bespoke approach to helping all of our clients is acknowledged across the financial services community.
The moment a client asks, ‘do I need to be FCA approved?’ or ‘how do I get FCA approved?’ we are by your side every step of the way.
Our support is provided on a bespoke basis (after all, no two firms are the same) and includes assistance and guidance with:
- Using the FCA online connect system
- Building your FCA application form
- Sense checking and fine tuning your responses
- Providing FCA authorisation help by answering all your FCA authorisation process queries
- Drafting the required documentation for your new firm, including disclosure documents, Business plan and T&C plan
- Drafting financial forecasts and profit and loss accounts
- Dealing with the regulator’s queries as the application progresses
- Novation of clients (if required)
- Full post-authorisation support (see our Support section for more information)
If you take advantage of our knowledge, support and excellence by subscribing to Paradigm Consulting on an on-going basis, this will also provide you with access to Paradigm’s dedicated Professional Indemnity arrangement via our partner broker, Howden.
This special arrangement is based around insurers considering more favourably the reduced level of regulatory risk posed by firms that utilise Paradigm Consulting for financial consultancy services.